BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 19, 2009

mAh iNsiGhts iN sEcOnd qUaRter...

Second quarter??time is so fast..yEah!!we are going to face a new life as a student.New lessons and new life.In this quarter I learned a lot of things about the web,posting a blog,and still we continue to post our own blogs,working on notepad.In this quarter I learned a lot of things about "HTML".Before I thought that "HTML" is very hard or let say difficult but the saying is right; "Practice makes perfect but then again nobody's perfect so why practice?! =) so hard work is what we need..ayt??some teachers go to their respective rooms without anything in their hands but there is plenty on their head..gets??as they say our lessons is getting harder!!but that hard lessons are not the reason to put me down..Instead,this is the one reason to make myself busy in studying..

No comments:

Post a Comment