BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

sO far..sO gOod!!!

Days was so fast...3rd grading is already done.New quarter,new beggining,new lessons and new learnings.
In the 3rd quarter,i've learened a lot,new expirience,and sometimes iI encountered some problems like I don't know what to do and most of all the internet was not function well.In 3rd quarter i've learned a lot most especilly in working wuth the notepad,making some tags,insrting picture backgrounds,making web front page and many more to mention.I enjoy doing all my works in ICT-lV because our teacher is so industrious to teach us.Our teacher in ICT-IV,Ma'am Evelyn Vera cruz is one of the outstanding teacher in Vigan.That was awarded to her in January 22,2010,Education day in Vigan city Plaza.So im proud of her!!!she deserve it!
Movin on I will do my best to do the things that im not expected that i can do.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment